House for Sale
Glenferrie - Masterful Transformation - Tranquil Harbourside Setting
Property ID 2001231Ingeniously reinvented by renowned Sydney architect Luigi Roselli, this majestic c1920s home sits proudly on iconic Cremorne Point. Astonishingly quiet yet remarkably convenient, this refined property strikes the perfect balance between innovation and traditional charm.
Part of an exclusive enclave with tranquil landscaped gardens in a picture postcard setting yet so conveniently located, easy walk to old Cremorne ferry stop and bus transport, top schools, local conveniences and a 10 minute drive to reach the Harbour Bridge.
Establishing the perfect blend of oak joinery with marble and concrete accents, the spellbinding interiors are encased by walls of plantation shutters cleverly controlling both the light and privacy (signature influences of its renowned creator). Faithfully working with Glenferrie's' original beauty, the sandstone foundations have been superbly highlighted through a glass showcase on the lower level and by exposing a natural stone feature wall alongside the garden patio.
The soaring proportions remain with ornate period details cleverly contrasted against contemporary architectural elements. In addition to its aesthetic allure, the layout is exceptionally functional for family life of varying stages. Providing ample accommodation options throughout, the lower level boasts guest quarters with kitchenette and full bathroom.
Bordered by an idyllic pathway (exclusively accessing nearby private residences only) with private and secure entry hidden away from the streetscape with direct access into to the forecourt garden and with undercover access from within the oversized lock-up garage, storage and workbench.
- Stunning custom joinery in the living area with integrated leather day bed
- Dining room defined by textured feature wall and statement pendant light
- Showroom kitchen featuring luxe concrete benchtops, twin Miele oven & microwave and concealed Miele dishwasher
- Kitchen cabinetry extended into the family room, bi-folds opening to terrace
- Covered verandah flowing from the kitchen and main living area with integrated sonos sound system
- Master suite with ensuite punctuated by bespoke joinery, WIR with dresser & sonos sound system
- Bedrooms feature built-in desks and robes, designer shelving in office/library
- 3 bathrooms with marble floors, main with brass basins and laundry chute
- Free-standing designer bathtubs in the master ensuite and family bathroom
- Versatile lower level screening room integrated with audiovisual equipment
- 1200 bottle cellar with temperature control
- Fully integrated media room
- 683sqm block of storybook gardens & tranquil zones
- Tranquil entertainer's terrace immersed in the private setting
- Multiple outdoor living/dining areas; forecourt garden and backyard oasis
- Seamless connection from the kitchen and dining/living spaces
- Laundry practically appointed with masses of storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, underfloor gas heating, outdoor gas bayonets
- Light wells surround sound and alarm
- High skirting boards, ceiling roses, classic architraves and internal glass door
- Automated access to the oversized lock-up garage, peaceful one-way street
- Walk to Spofforth Street shops, Mosman Bay Wharf and Old Cremorne Wharf
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.