House for Sale
Private Light-Filled Victorian Oasis Level Walk to Mosman Village
Property ID 1993466Exuding an everlasting sophistication, this light-filled Victorian residence graces a luxuriantly landscaped 492sqm block within one of Mosman's most sought after and convenient streets.
Combining 1890s charm and contemporary living, the original rooms flow seamlessly to a vast open-plan living expanse. Sculptured greenery links the facade and backyard with a magnificent completely private prize lawn holding a level connection between inside and out. Internally, timber floorboards are continued throughout the main living level, and a superb sandstone fireplace warms both the formal lounge room and dining zone. Suited to the entertainer, the timeless marble kitchen features dual St George ovens, an Ilve gas cooktop and a set of integrated scales.
Superbly central yet incredibly peaceful, walk to village shops, cafes, city buses, local schools, parks, Mosman Swim Centre and Fitness First.
- Formal lounge room or 4th bedroom, perfectly positioned to the main living area
- Expansive open-plan dining and living warmed by a gas fireplace
- Dining area placed nearby the European marble kitchen and walk-in pantry
- Built-ins in all bedrooms, split level parents' retreat with ensuite and study
- Vaulted ceiling encasing the master suite, Velux window ventilating the ensuite
- Ambient study/sitting room opening out to the full length sandstone terrace
- 2 sky-lit bathrooms, main with oversized vanity, bath and frame-less shower
- Guest powder room with laundry facilities integrated into a wall of cabinetry
- Majestic hedges outline the perfect level lawn, water feature and paved terrace
- Multiple sets of French doors providing a seamless connection to the outside
- High ceilings gracefully soaring above the wide original timber floorboards
- Ventis home ventilation system, ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and air-con
- Plantation shutters, ornate fireplaces, ceiling roses and high skirting boards
- Off-street parking plus storage, an easy 3 minute stroll to vibrant cafes
Close to express bus transport, walk to village conveniences and attractions
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.