House for Auction
The Future of Family Living - Contemporary Renovation, 200m Level Walk to Neutral Bay Junction
Property ID 2011232Stylishly renovated from top to bottom, this superbly central freestanding two-storey character home delivers sought-after turn-key living for busy modern families.
Defined by its light-filled and airy living spaces, it is cleverly adapted for everyday functionality. Sophisticated feature walls personalise multiple rooms whilst hardwood timber floors continue across both levels. Offering immense versatility within its current configuration, the guest quarters holds the unique ability to remain part of the main house or completely sectioned off. The heart of the home is the designer kitchen illuminated by an atrium style sky-light and its crisp white colour palette.
Representing the future of family living upon the Lower North Shore, discover the ultimate convenience of this cosmopolitan address within footsteps of the attractions of Neutral Bay Junction, popular Neutral Bay Public School, vibrant cafes and express city bus transport.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining, striking wallpaper individualising the dining zone
- Sky-lit showroom kitchen with stone benchtops and soft-close cabinetry
- Smeg appliances include a 70cm oven, inset gas cooktop and built-in microwave
- Garden outlook above the undermounted kitchen sink and Bosch dishwasher
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms, master accessing an innovative walk-in robe
- Self-contained quarters/4th bed with private entry, kitchenette and bathroom
- Three striking bathrooms personalised by bespoke tiling and quality fixtures
- Master ensuite with imported hand-painted Italian tiles, spa in family bathroom
- Family friendly courtyard garden, low-maintenance with a large storage shed
- Seamless glass balustrading securing the staircase with timeless timber treads
- Glamourous guest powder room, separate laundry room with outdoor access
- Triple off-street parking including carport
- Internal gas bayonet, BBQ gas connection, ducted and split-system air-conditioning
- 280m walk to Neutral Bay Public School plus rapid access to top high schools
- Mere minutes to the city centre, footsteps to the conveniences of Military Road
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.